Mill City Grows Farm to Cocktail 2016
Celebrating 5 years of Growing for Lowell!
Thursday, June 16 | UTEC, 41 Warren St, Lowell
Thank you all for celebrating an incredible milestone in our young organization: Our 5-Year Anniversary! In addition to being a festive celebration of our community, this annual event raised over $30,000 to support our Local Food Access and Education Programs in Lowell. We are grateful to everyone who came out to celebrate our region’s local food & beverages, volunteer their time, and offer their financial support.
Our exciting event highlights included:
- Custom cocktails created and served in person by nationally renowned mixologist Jonathan Pogash, “The Cocktail Guru™”
- Farm fresh hors d’oeuvres prepared and served by Cafe UTEC
- Live music performed by the Evan Goodrow Band
- Tasting stations featuring locally made spirits by GrandTen Distilling and New England Distilling
- Local craft brew tastings by Navigation Brewing Company and Merrimack Ales
- Strawberry Shortcake desserts by Little Delights Bakery
- Gorgeous flower arrangements created by Joanna Hall at The Flower Mill
- Raffle prizes, a 50/50 raffle, and a robust Silent Auction PLUS our first ever Live Auction!
Our heartfelt thanks to all our donors!
Alpine Butcher, Blue Taleh, Brew’d Awakening Coffeehaus, Brush Gallery & Artists’ Studios, Burtons Grill, Evviva Cucina, Fuse Bistro, Deirdre Grunwald, Cynthia Hughes, Janice Jones, Lowell National Historical Park, The Luna Theater, Merrimack Repertory Theatre, Susan Mitchell & Jim Waldo, Jack Moynihan, Catherine O’Donnell, Red Antler Apothecary, Rosie’s Peak Coffee Roasters, Salon City, Marina Schell, Sweet Lydia’s, Dahvy Tran, UnchARTed, Whistler House Museum of Art
Silent Auction Donors: Aaron Slater Glass, John Cascio, The Cocktail Guru, Darren End & Bill Reedy, The Farm-to-Cocktail Event Committee, Eric & Alyssa Faulkner, Goldfish Swim School, Keurig Green Mountain, Kimball Farm, Lowell National Historical Park, The Mary’s, Mill City Grows Board, Catherine O’Donnell, Don Ouellette, Sutra Studio, Totally Wired – E. Scott Philips, Congresswoman Niki Tsongas, Pamela Wamala
Live Auction Donors:
Mill City Grows, Sutra Studio
. . .
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 FARM-TO-COCKTAIL SPONSORS
Golden Sunshine Sponsors
Green Sprout Sponsors
Garden Friend Sponsors
Jocelyn Bishop & Bob Bishop, Michael Breda, Angel Brunelle & Mike Brunelle, Shannon Butler-Mokoro & Julius Mokoro, D’Youville Life & Wellness Community, Element Care, Alyssa Faulkner & Eric Faulkner, Diane Geggis & Chris Geggis, Susan A. Mitchell & Jim Waldo, Jack Moynihan & Carolyn Walsh, Philip Moss & Katherine Bradbury, Sage Bank, Gilbert Slater & Jeanne Slater, Soucy Industries, WinnDevelopment