Mill City Grows: Planting Seeds, Growing CommUNITY!
Since 2011, Mill City Grows has been working on innovative ways to combat food injustice in Lowell, Massachusetts. Our two main program areas are Food Access and Food Education, and we pursue our mission through the following strategies and programs:
- Education both in and out of schools through our School Garden Program
- Supporting community leadership through our Community Garden Program
- Increasing urban agriculture in Lowell through our Urban Farm Program
- Implementing a Mobile Market
- Empowering people to produce their own food
PERENNIAL PARTNER PROGRAM
Join our growing family and nourish our roots! Please consider becoming a Perennial Partner in 2018 by making a monthly gift to Mill City Grows. Your recurring online donation is secure and flexible, and you choose the amount you wish to give each month. Perennial Partners can change, or cancel, their pledge at any time.
CLICK HERE for details on our Perennial Partner Program and how you can receive 2018 Farm to Cocktail Party tickets as a Partner benefit!
Thank You For Your Contribution!
Whether one-time or sustaining, your gift to Mill City Grows will help expand food education throughout our city and increase food access to include more neighborhoods, schools, and community partnerships.
Together, we can continue GROWING Lowell’s local food movement.