Mill City Grows: Planting Seeds, Growing CommUNITY!
Since 2011, Mill City Grows has been working on innovative ways to combat food injustice in Lowell, Massachusetts. Our two main program areas are Food Access and Food Education, and we pursue our mission through the following strategies and programs:
- Education both in and out of schools through our School Garden Program
- Supporting community leadership through our Community Garden Program
- Increasing urban agriculture in Lowell through our Urban Farm Program
- Implementing a Mobile Market
- Empowering people to produce their own food
Your donation to Mill City Grows will enable us to expand our food education programs and increase our food access to include more neighborhoods, schools, and community partnerships.
Together, we can continue GROWING Lowell’s local food movement. Thank you for your contribution!