Mill City Grows: Planting Seeds, Growing CommUNITY!
Since 2011, Mill City Grows has been working on innovative ways to combat food injustice in Lowell, Massachusetts. Our two main program areas are Food Access and Food Education, and we pursue our mission through the following strategies and programs:
- Education both in and out of schools through our School Garden Program
- Supporting community leadership through our Community Garden Program
- Increasing urban agriculture in Lowell through our Urban Farm Program
- Implementing a Mobile Market
- Empowering people to produce their own food
PERENNIAL PARTNER PROGRAM
Join our growing family and nourish our roots! Please consider becoming a Perennial Partner in 2018 by making a monthly gift to Mill City Grows. Your recurring online donation is secure and flexible. You choose the amount you wish to give each month and you can change, or cancel, your pledge at any time. Use our convenient form below to sign up now and make your first donation!
Perennial Partners can join at any time and at any monthly level, and will receive the following gifts as our thanks:
- Root Donor (up to $24/month): Mobile Market coupon booklet
- Seed Donor ($25-$49/month): Mill City Grows Tee Shirt, Mobile Market coupon booklet
- Sprout Donor ($50-$99/month): Farm to Cocktail Party ticket, Mill City Grows Tee Shirt, Mobile Market coupon booklet
- Blossom Donor ($100+/month): 2 Farm to Cocktail Party tickets, Mill City Grows Tee Shirt, Mobile Market coupon booklet
Thank You For Your Contribution!
Whether one-time or sustaining, your gift to Mill City Grows will help expand food education throughout our city and increase food access to include more neighborhoods, schools, and community partnerships.
Together, we can continue GROWING Lowell’s local food movement.