Grow, Eat, Learn: JOIN US!
Support our year-end goal of $65,000 as we enter our next decade of Growing for Lowell!
- $28,959 raised of our $65,000 goal 45% 45%
Our Lowell-based Food Access & Education Programs bring thousands of residents together every year to grow, eat, and learn about wholesome food as we create a robust, inclusive, equitable food system. Your partnership makes this exciting work possible: JOIN US!
Here are 10 ways you can join and support Mill City Grows:
1. Give to our Annual Appeal! Make an immediate impact on our work with your online donation or by mailing a contribution to the address below. Thank you for your generous support!
2. Join our Perennial Partner Program and become a Monthly Sustaining Donor
3. Make a charitable donation of stock – please email us for details or call 978-455-2620
4. Create a Mill City Grows Facebook Fundraiser – here’s how!
5. Purchase our Limited Edition 10th Anniversary MCG Gear – more than 50% of proceeds are donated right back to us, thanks to our partnership with Cultural Shock Apparel
6. Support our 2022 Giving Tuesday Campaign on November 29! We’re raising funds to provide CSA Farm Shares to 20 local families in need
7. Shop local at our Mobile Markets – your purchase supports MCG’s Farm Program as well as our partner farmers & growers
8. Sign up for our e-newsletters and get fresh food updates to your inbox – visit our homepage and scroll down to sign up
9. Volunteer with us in 2023 – fill out our easy online form
10. Like and share our Facebook and Insta posts and stories with your friends, family, and colleagues. Be sure to share YOUR Mill City Grows experience!
Prefer to donate by mail? Send your check to:
Mill City Grows
650 Suffolk Street, Suite G10
Lowell, MA 01854