Help bring thousands of pounds of locally grown food to our community! Work alongside Mill City Grows farmers and gardeners on a variety of tasks such as planting, weeding, harvesting, garden builds, preparing food for market, and more.
Make a Donation
Support our Lowell-based programs and help ensure nutritious food reaches everyone in our community. Give a one-time gift or become a Perennial Partner with a monthly, sustaining donation. Our Perennial Partners receive special program updates and event invitations and nourish our community year-round!
Your support through an in-kind contribution of goods and/or services directly impacts our work and is tax-deductible. Please contact us with any questions on making a donation of services or supplies.
Volunteer With Us!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Mill City Grows! Please fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form and our volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you. Thank you for being a part of our growing community!
Volunteer Inquiry Form
Donate Goods or an In-Kind Service
Thank you for donating goods or an in-kind service to Mill City Grows!
The following goods are always welcomed:
– Garden tools: trowels, hoses, gloves, watering cans.
-Gift cards to Market Basket, Target, Lowe’s
– Yard waste bags
– Bluetooth wireless headphones
– Kitchen tools: spatulas, box graters, cutting boards
– Office supplies: printer paper, notebooks, pens, pencils, sharpies
The following in-kind services are always welcomed:
– Photography and videography
– Guest chefs for Farm to Table Cooking Classes
– Trained / lifelong gardeners to help provide school garden maintenance