Make a Donation
Volunteer With Us!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Mill City Grows! Please fill out our Volunteer Inquiry Form and our volunteer coordinator will be in touch with you. Thank you for being a part of our growing community!
Volunteer Inquiry Form
Donate Goods or an In-Kind Service
Thank you for donating goods or an in-kind service to Mill City Grows!
The following goods are always welcomed:
– Garden tools: trowels, hoses, gloves, watering cans.
-Gift cards to Market Basket, Target, Lowe’s
– Yard waste bags
– Bluetooth wireless headphones
– Kitchen tools: spatulas, box graters, cutting boards
– Office supplies: printer paper, notebooks, pens, pencils, sharpies
The following in-kind services are always welcomed:
– Photography and videography
– Guest chefs for Farm to Table Cooking Classes
– Trained / lifelong gardeners to help provide school garden maintenance